2. She flew in the service of the United Stated government for 30 glorious years, transporting the President, Vice-President, First Ladies and thousands of other dignitaries.
According to the GSA: “In the thirty years this aircraft was assigned to the 89th Airlift Wing (Feb 1975-Sep 2005) it flew Presidential missions, Vice President, First Lady, Cabinet Secretaries (Secretary of State, Secretary of Defense, others), Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff, U.S. Senators, U.S. Representatives, Four-Star Generals, Admirals, Foreign Heads of State and other foreign dignitaries.”
8. AND IT WOULD ONLY COST YOU 50 GRAND!
9. And you could do this EVERY DAY!
14. But this still costs extra:
15. H/T Ori Hoffer & Justin Herman
- It's the third day of the Democratic National Convention. Here's where things stand 🇺🇸
- Prosecutors have dropped remaining charges against Baltimore police officers related to the death of Freddie Gray.
- An Australian teen who was subjected to detention abuse has written a letter thanking the public for its support.