2. She flew in the service of the United Stated government for 30 glorious years, transporting the President, Vice-President, First Ladies and thousands of other dignitaries.
According to the GSA: “In the thirty years this aircraft was assigned to the 89th Airlift Wing (Feb 1975-Sep 2005) it flew Presidential missions, Vice President, First Lady, Cabinet Secretaries (Secretary of State, Secretary of Defense, others), Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff, U.S. Senators, U.S. Representatives, Four-Star Generals, Admirals, Foreign Heads of State and other foreign dignitaries.”
8. AND IT WOULD ONLY COST YOU 50 GRAND!
9. And you could do this EVERY DAY!
14. But this still costs extra:
15. H/T Ori Hoffer & Justin Herman
- Ex-London mayor Boris Johnson has dramatically ruled himself out of the race to be the next Conservative UK prime minister.
- The three suicide bombers behind Istanbul's airport attack were from Russia, Uzbekistan, and Kyrgyzstan, Turkish officials say.
- Ready for the U.S. presidential election in November? It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed and you can register here 🇺🇸