1. Rep. Eric Swalwell, D-Calif., took some time off from etching self-portraits to vote on the House floor Tuesday.
3. The House has no set rules for using Vine specifically:
4. Plus, a little Vine never hurt nobody!
- Sebastian Gorka, a national security advisor to President Donald Trump, is reportedly set to leave the White House in the coming weeks.
- An American soldier died in Iraq this weekend after a roadside bomb exploded during a security check, the Pentagon said.
- As the number of terrorist convictions has increased in the UK, so has the concern that other inmates could too be lured into extremism.
- Selena Gomez said the backlash surrounding "13 Reasons Why" "is going to come no matter what" and noted that she's very proud of the series.