1. Rep. Eric Swalwell, D-Calif., took some time off from etching self-portraits to vote on the House floor Tuesday.
3. The House has no set rules for using Vine specifically:
4. Plus, a little Vine never hurt nobody!
- Some Bernie-or-Busters protested Hillary Clinton's DNC speech, but a tightly organized plan — from chants to secret allies — kept heckling off TV.
- Sixteen people are reported dead after a hot air balloon crashed in Texas.
- Two brothers suspected of planning terror attacks have been arrested in Belgium, prosecutors say.