And if you ask Boehner if the shutdown was YOLO enough, he will say:
5. Sunny Obama: For giving us the greatest political photo of the year.
6. George W. Bush: For teaching us the greatest dance moves, ever.
8. Harry Reid: For going nuclear.
10. The House stenographer: For snapping and being escorted from the floor during votes.
“The Constitution would not have been written by Freemasons. They go against God. You cannot serve two masters. You cannot serve two masters. Praise be to God. Lord Jesus Christ. Praise be to Jesus.”
12. Rep. Alan Grayson: For insinuating that MSNBC host Martin Bashir was collaborating with the tea party.
“And the point I’m making to you, Martin, is that if you don’t speak out against it, then in effect, you’re collaborating with it. And, in fact, if you give someone like me a hard time for speaking out against it, then maybe you’re collaborating with it.
17. Sen. McCaskill: For tweeting these before and after shots of this pig.
22. Rep. Trey Radel: For going full YOLO.
- Papa Roach's song "Last Resort " has become the internet's new favorite song, thanks to a joke about Paul Ryan and the health care debacle 😬
- A Pro-Trump site is showing that with a big Facebook page and catchy headlines, you can have almost zero content and still make money.
- North Korea has arrested a third American citizen amid a dramatic escalation in tensions with the United States.
- Tim Hortons, Canada's biggest coffee chain, is opening its first UK store next month ahead of a rollout across the country 🍩