1. About 800 people showed up in Pretoria, South Africa, to protest an official visit from President Obama.
2. The protests were organized by the South African Trade Unions.
3. Many of the signs were critical of U.S. foreign policy.
4. Some called the president a “slave master.”
5. And some called him “the kitchen boy of the White House.”
6. Others called Obama the “world’s top assassin.”
7. Some protesters kicked images of the president.
8. And burned American flags.
9. They marched to the U.S. Embassy.
10. Where they protested some more.
11. But don’t worry, people protested when George W. Bush visited too.
- A state of emergency was declared in Baghdad as protesters breached the fortified "Green Zone," home to most ministries and embassies in the city.
- At least five people were killed as intense flash floods swept through parts of Texas.
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯