1. About 800 people showed up in Pretoria, South Africa, to protest an official visit from President Obama.
2. The protests were organized by the South African Trade Unions.
3. Many of the signs were critical of U.S. foreign policy.
4. Some called the president a “slave master.”
5. And some called him “the kitchen boy of the White House.”
6. Others called Obama the “world’s top assassin.”
7. Some protesters kicked images of the president.
8. And burned American flags.
9. They marched to the U.S. Embassy.
10. Where they protested some more.
11. But don’t worry, people protested when George W. Bush visited too.
- Heritage Foundation, a conservative think tank, is cold-emailing potential candidates to serve in a potential Trump administration 🔴
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵