1. About 800 people showed up in Pretoria, South Africa, to protest an official visit from President Obama.
2. The protests were organized by the South African Trade Unions.
3. Many of the signs were critical of U.S. foreign policy.
4. Some called the president a “slave master.”
5. And some called him “the kitchen boy of the White House.”
6. Others called Obama the “world’s top assassin.”
7. Some protesters kicked images of the president.
8. And burned American flags.
9. They marched to the U.S. Embassy.
10. Where they protested some more.
11. But don’t worry, people protested when George W. Bush visited too.
- President Trump has been sued by top legal scholars over alleged conflicts of interest with his foreign business entanglements.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- Alt-right news platform Breitbart News is set to expand its presence in Italy, BuzzFeed News has learned 📰 🇮🇹
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈