1. Senator Jeff Flake (R-AZ) vacations like a boss.
2. Over Memorial Day weekend, Flake took a secret four-day trip to this deserted island named Biggarenn.
3. The island is located in a part of the Pacific known generally for two things:
4. And guess how far away that is from his comfy office in Washington?
5. And guess what? He brought two of his youngest sons Tanner (15) and Dallin (13).
10. …and then they would spear a fish.
11. Then swim with it back to shore through shark infested waters.
14. There were coconuts they could eat off the ground and they ate “lots of coconuts” according to Flake.
15. They would cook all the food over a fire of brush they found and start it WITH A MAGNIFYING GLASS.
16. Fresh water? They would pump a desalinator for an hour every night to turn sea water into drinking water.
21. Would Flake ever take a colleague with him? “Sure, if I can find another crazy Senator.”
22. You can watch Tanner Flake’s full video of the trip here:
23. Meet Senator Flake, the most boss dad in the United States Senate.
- One person died and 108 were injured after a commuter train crashed into a New Jersey Transit station in Hoboken on Thursday morning.
- Fans of Donald Trump say Bill Clinton's past indiscretions are fair game at the next debate.
- Asos workers at the heart of its global retail empire say they're being treated like machines to deliver fast fashion.