The Senate Office of Education and Training offers many classes to workers in the Senate.
1. For instance, do you need help sleeping?
You can even bring a sleeping bag to the class.
2. The Senate also offers a class in forgiveness.
“Consequences of living with a grudge may include … weight gain.”
3. Do you need help with grammar?
4. Do you work with people who are older than you?
5. “Making small talk can be intimidating.”
6. Do you know how to sit?
7. And just in case you were wondering how the Senate manages their time, there is a class for that:
The Senate Office of Education and Training did not immediately get back with BuzzFeed on how much they spend a year for these classes.
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines, prompting praise from pro-Trump unions.
- Mark Zuckerberg denied rumors that he might run for president, telling BuzzFeed News, "I'm focused on building our community at Facebook."
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer at today's White House briefing defended Trump's claim that millions of people voted illegally—but he cited a debunked study.
- And the 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture are "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," "Hidden Figures," "Hacksaw Ridge," "Manchester by the Sea," "Lion," "Fences," and "Hell or High Water" 🎥 🎬