1. The final preparations for the highly anticipated and perpetually controversial Sochi Olympics are furiously underway.
2. But unfortunately for the tightly controlled Russian PR machine, international reporters have arrived.
3. And here are the things they are finding:
7. Live wires in showers.
30. Some of the situations are so bad they inspired their own memes.
31. And people have even made a survival guide.
32. Journalists making fun of the Sochi conditions will most likely continue through the Olympics.
33. Especially in light of extravagant spending elsewhere…
34. But have no fear! If you are having problems, you can tweet at game organizer Dmitry Chernyshenko.
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲