1. The final preparations for the highly anticipated and perpetually controversial Sochi Olympics are furiously underway.
2. But unfortunately for the tightly controlled Russian PR machine, international reporters have arrived.
3. And here are the things they are finding:
7. Live wires in showers.
30. Some of the situations are so bad they inspired their own memes.
31. And people have even made a survival guide.
32. Journalists making fun of the Sochi conditions will most likely continue through the Olympics.
33. Especially in light of extravagant spending elsewhere…
34. But have no fear! If you are having problems, you can tweet at game organizer Dmitry Chernyshenko.
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- Round of applause: This teen got a standing ovation for her high school presentation on white privilege.