This post has been corrected to remove phrasing copied from Wikipedia.
BuzzFeed takes its responsibility to readers very seriously, and plagiarism is a major breach of that responsibility. Please read our apology to readers here.
2. The World Pipe Band Championships were held in Glasgow, Scotland this weekend, with pipe bands competing for the title of best in the land.
3. Pipe bands of all ages…
4. … and nationalities competed.
Some bands came from as far as Zimbabwe and Mexico!
5. 225 bands entered this year, a record number!
6. And the music that they played was beautiful.
7. And the batons they twirled were wonderful.
8. And the drums they bonged were bongable.
9. And the pipe band teddy bears were the best.
10. And everyone walked around all fierce like:
11. The entire thing was so breathtaking, the audience just made this face the whole time:
12. And when the champions were announced…
13. …a pipe band named Field Marshall Montgomery from Northern Ireland was the best in the WORLD.
14. This is Field Marshall Montgomery’s third straight world championship!
15. And this is how they celebrated:
16. CAN’T HANDLE IT RIGHT NOW.
17. WE BLOW OUR PIPES!
18. Today, just remember the sheer, unbridled joy of this man:
19. PIPE BAND FOREVER.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall on Friday was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.