1. Sarah Palin whipped out a can of chew during her speech at the NRA convention.
2. She started packing it like a champ while saying “Don’t make me do it.”
3. The former Alaska Governor mused that she stole the chew from her husband: “It’s funny because Todd’s been looking for this all morning.”
5. Watch the video here:
6. Palin pulled a similar stunt at this years CPAC when she took a drink from a Big Gulp on stage.
7. This was in response to Bloomberg’s proposed Big Gulp ban.
8. As of publishing time, BuzzFeed had not confirmed what type of chew the Palin’s prefer.
- Jury deadlocked in trial of Michael Slager, former South Carolina police officer charged with murder in fatal shooting of Walter Scott.
- The US Commission on Civil Rights will visit the campsite where people have protested the Dakota Access Pipeline for months.
- Donald Trump and his supporters have filed lawsuits to stop Jill Stein's vote recount in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.
- Mall of America, the largest mall in the country, is hosting its first ever black Santa 🎅🏿