1. Sarah Palin whipped out a can of chew during her speech at the NRA convention.
2. She started packing it like a champ while saying “Don’t make me do it.”
3. The former Alaska Governor mused that she stole the chew from her husband: “It’s funny because Todd’s been looking for this all morning.”
5. Watch the video here:
6. Palin pulled a similar stunt at this years CPAC when she took a drink from a Big Gulp on stage.
7. This was in response to Bloomberg’s proposed Big Gulp ban.
8. As of publishing time, BuzzFeed had not confirmed what type of chew the Palin’s prefer.
- Donald Trump's supporters think his comments about Miss Universe are no big deal.
- World leaders hailed the legacy of former Israeli statesman Shimon Peres at his state funeral in Jerusalem.
- Anti-Mafia police in Naples have recovered two Vincent van Gogh paintings that were stolen in Amsterdam 14 years ago.