This post has been corrected to remove phrasings copied from the New York Times, as a quoted phrase misattributed to the Times piece.
BuzzFeed takes its responsibility to readers very seriously, and plagiarism is a major breach of that responsibility. Please read our apology to readers here.
13. Even longtime administration supporter Ezra Klein called the site a “disaster,” saying, “They’ve done a terrible job on this website.”
Klein also added that there had been a “big traffic bottleneck, but behind that traffic bottleneck there’s now the worry that there are deeper, more systemic problems.”
14. And former Obama spokesperson Robert Gibbs called the rollout “excruciatingly embarrassing.”
- Athletes probably won't break records at the Rio Olympics. Scientists say most top performers have reached the limits of human biology.
- Bernie Sanders' former press secretary says she experienced repeated incidents of racism from other staff while on the campaign trail.
- Sixteen people died after a hot air balloon caught fire and crashed in Texas Saturday.