This post has been corrected to remove phrasings copied from the New York Times, as a quoted phrase misattributed to the Times piece.
BuzzFeed takes its responsibility to readers very seriously, and plagiarism is a major breach of that responsibility. Please read our apology to readers here.
13. Even longtime administration supporter Ezra Klein called the site a “disaster,” saying, “They’ve done a terrible job on this website.”
Klein also added that there had been a “big traffic bottleneck, but behind that traffic bottleneck there’s now the worry that there are deeper, more systemic problems.”
14. And former Obama spokesperson Robert Gibbs called the rollout “excruciatingly embarrassing.”
- An airplane carrying Republican VP candidate Mike Pence skidded off the runway at New York City's LaGuardia airport. No one was injured.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- A Trump official says the campaign has "three major voter suppression operations underway."
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀