This post has been corrected to remove phrasings copied from the New York Times, as a quoted phrase misattributed to the Times piece.
BuzzFeed takes its responsibility to readers very seriously, and plagiarism is a major breach of that responsibility. Please read our apology to readers here.
13. Even longtime administration supporter Ezra Klein called the site a “disaster,” saying, “They’ve done a terrible job on this website.”
Klein also added that there had been a “big traffic bottleneck, but behind that traffic bottleneck there’s now the worry that there are deeper, more systemic problems.”
14. And former Obama spokesperson Robert Gibbs called the rollout “excruciatingly embarrassing.”
- Thousands have made it to the Women's March on Washington to stand up for women's right and protest Donald Trump.
- Crowds for the Women's March in Washington, DC, are turning out to be much larger than for the inauguration so far.
- Marches are being held around the world in solidarity with the women in Washington.
- People are participating in the Women's March today all the way in Antarctica, surrounded by penguins ❄️