This post has been corrected to remove phrasings copied from the New York Times, as a quoted phrase misattributed to the Times piece.
BuzzFeed takes its responsibility to readers very seriously, and plagiarism is a major breach of that responsibility. Please read our apology to readers here.
13. Even longtime administration supporter Ezra Klein called the site a “disaster,” saying, “They’ve done a terrible job on this website.”
Klein also added that there had been a “big traffic bottleneck, but behind that traffic bottleneck there’s now the worry that there are deeper, more systemic problems.”
14. And former Obama spokesperson Robert Gibbs called the rollout “excruciatingly embarrassing.”
- Two weeks until Nov 8, there is no shortage of election forecasts. BuzzFeed's data reporters break down what the numbers mean.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but federal officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️