1. This is Anna Graham. She is 54 and lives in the SoHo neighborhood of Manhattan.
2. Last week, Graham was smoking a cigarette outside her building at 1 a.m.
3. She was also in her pajamas.
4. Suddenly, two robbers approached her and demanded her wallet.
7. That’s when the gun was pressed against Graham’s forehead and the robber yelled:
9. But Graham responded:
11. Graham said she kept eye contact with the one suspect and then proceeded to utter the most badass thing of all time:
14. The other mugger kept yelling:
17. The muggers backed off and fled as soon as Graham’s friend made it clear that she had dialed 911.
18. And that is how you get rid of a mugger in NYC:
- Trump may have initially blamed Democrats for Friday's failed health care bill but it took only 2 days for him to start blaming Republicans, too.
- A vandal allegedly smashed glass, overturned benches, and tossed a Bible inside a Colorado mosque early Sunday morning.
- United Airlines stopped 3 girls from flying because they were wearing leggings. The rule applies to travelers on "company benefit travel."
- "Orange Is The New Black" actor Samira Wiley and writer Lauren Morelli officially tied the knot in Palm Springs 🌴