15. When she became the U.K.’s first female prime minister in 1979.
6. When she had this photo taken on Abbey Road.
2. When Meryl Streep played her in a movie called The Iron Lady.
Oh, and the term “Iron Lady” came from a Soviet defense newspaper describing her in 1976.
1. And if you watch only one 50-second clip of her, WATCH THIS:
RIP, Iron Lady.
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A group of UK Uber drivers have won the right to minimum wage in a case that could have huge implications for the "gig economy" 🚘
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀