2. During the process, he has been bro-ing out uncontrollably.
3. All through the negotiations, Kerry kept asking Iran if they were mad.
4. Kerry had meetings with Russia and was all like:
5. Once a deal was reached, Kerry demonstrated classic bro hug form.
6. And pointed uncontrollably at his bros.
8. He even told the Russians they had a cool story.
“Let me hear it again.”
9. And when the press started asking questions, Kerry told France…
10. And he told Russia…
11. Then Kerry got up there and told the press:
12. But Kerry made sure the press was not actually mad.
13. Kerry’s bro-ness spread to the entire delegation.
14. The French were all fresh.
Catherine Ashton was all like “omg Kerry, what have you started?”
16. After the deal, he told British Foreign Secretary William Hague about the night before.
17. And then they swapped stories about how big of a joke Russia was in front of a football.
18. So Kerry proves what we knew all along: To avoid nuclear war, keep calm …
- An earthquake that struck central Italy Wednesday has killed at least 73 people, officials say. 150 people are still missing.
- Turkish forces have launched an offensive to help Syrian rebels take the border town of Jarabulus from ISIS and keep it out of Kurdish hands.
- And Donald Trump has often claimed to be "the largest real estate developer in New York." He isn't.