John Kerry showed up at a Senate Foreign Relations Committee hearing Tuesday to defend the administration’s desire to bomb Syria.
But the Committee really just looked at him like this the whole time:
11. Kerry realizing that these guys in the Senate are not his friends anymore.
10. He got a migraine while listening to Bob Corker.
And Corker got a migraine from Kerry:
9. Kerry kept thinking, “What would Hillary do?”
8. Arguing with John McCain.
McCain tends to win that one.
6. Thinking about his windsurfer.
5. Listening to Rubio’s line of questioning.
4. *Holding breath*
3. So over Rand Paul right now.
2. Attempting to explain how “no boots on the ground” means “maybe boots on the ground.”
1. Kerry: “I’m DONE here.”
And Rubio says:
Kerry says: “Peace.”
And Rand says:
- UK chancellor George Osborne says Brexit will impact the economy but Britain faces the challenge from "a position of strength."
- Thousands flooded New York City's streets to celebrate Pride on Sunday. It was a colorful party of love and acceptance.
- S&P, one of the major ratings agencies, has stripped the UK of its triple-A credit rating in the aftermath of Brexit.