1. After all our years of searching we have found the National Treasure.
2. And here is the treasure map:
8. …surely, nothing good can exist this deep into the life-crushing, fluorescent, laminated, echoing belly of bureaucracy…
9. And then …..CAN IT BE??!?!
10. DO MY EYES DECEIVE ME?!?!
12. (shocked and stuttering) “Why, hello there. Can I get a pink sprinkles?”
14. A PLACE WHERE JOY IS DELIVERED.
15. THERE IS A NATIONAL DOUNUT DAY?!?
17. And even though the Dunkin’ is pretty small…
19. …and each person walked away in stunned amazement that this oasis can exist in the most lifeless of places.
22. So for all of the federal government’s general soul-crushing, lifeless, bureaucratic ways, one should remember…
23. There is some good in them yet.
This is the hallway where the Dunkin’ is.
- Donald Trump accused former Miss Universe Alicia Machado of being in a sex tape, calling her "disgusting." He's appeared in a softcore porn.
- The hair vitamins promoted by the Kardashians make "largely inaccurate" nutrient claims, according to lab tests.
- In a newly released video deposition, Trump implied he planned to call Mexicans "rapists" when he announced his presidential run.