1. After all our years of searching we have found the National Treasure.
2. And here is the treasure map:
8. …surely, nothing good can exist this deep into the life-crushing, fluorescent, laminated, echoing belly of bureaucracy…
9. And then …..CAN IT BE??!?!
10. DO MY EYES DECEIVE ME?!?!
12. (shocked and stuttering) “Why, hello there. Can I get a pink sprinkles?”
14. A PLACE WHERE JOY IS DELIVERED.
15. THERE IS A NATIONAL DOUNUT DAY?!?
17. And even though the Dunkin’ is pretty small…
19. …and each person walked away in stunned amazement that this oasis can exist in the most lifeless of places.
22. So for all of the federal government’s general soul-crushing, lifeless, bureaucratic ways, one should remember…
23. There is some good in them yet.
This is the hallway where the Dunkin’ is.
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines, prompting praise from pro-Trump unions.
- Mark Zuckerberg denied rumors that he might run for president, telling BuzzFeed News, "I'm focused on building our community at Facebook."
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer at today's White House briefing defended Trump's claim that millions of people voted illegally—but he cited a debunked study.
- And the 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture are "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," "Hidden Figures," "Hacksaw Ridge," "Manchester by the Sea," "Lion," "Fences," and "Hell or High Water" 🎥 🎬