1. After all our years of searching we have found the National Treasure.
2. And here is the treasure map:
8. …surely, nothing good can exist this deep into the life-crushing, fluorescent, laminated, echoing belly of bureaucracy…
9. And then …..CAN IT BE??!?!
10. DO MY EYES DECEIVE ME?!?!
12. (shocked and stuttering) “Why, hello there. Can I get a pink sprinkles?”
14. A PLACE WHERE JOY IS DELIVERED.
15. THERE IS A NATIONAL DOUNUT DAY?!?
17. And even though the Dunkin’ is pretty small…
19. …and each person walked away in stunned amazement that this oasis can exist in the most lifeless of places.
22. So for all of the federal government’s general soul-crushing, lifeless, bureaucratic ways, one should remember…
23. There is some good in them yet.
This is the hallway where the Dunkin’ is.
- International corporations that want to intimidate countries have access to a private legal system designed just for them. And to unlock its power, sometimes all it takes is a threat.
- Donald Trump's campaign CEO Stephen Bannon and an associate were accused of sexual harassment in a 1990s court case.
- And Apple has to repay up to €13 billion ($14.5 billion) in illegal tax benefits to Ireland, the European Commission has ruled.