1. After all our years of searching we have found the National Treasure.
2. And here is the treasure map:
8. …surely, nothing good can exist this deep into the life-crushing, fluorescent, laminated, echoing belly of bureaucracy…
9. And then …..CAN IT BE??!?!
10. DO MY EYES DECEIVE ME?!?!
12. (shocked and stuttering) “Why, hello there. Can I get a pink sprinkles?”
14. A PLACE WHERE JOY IS DELIVERED.
15. THERE IS A NATIONAL DOUNUT DAY?!?
17. And even though the Dunkin’ is pretty small…
19. …and each person walked away in stunned amazement that this oasis can exist in the most lifeless of places.
22. So for all of the federal government’s general soul-crushing, lifeless, bureaucratic ways, one should remember…
23. There is some good in them yet.
This is the hallway where the Dunkin’ is.
- Donald Trump's status as the presumptive Republican nominee is presenting a quandary for Republicans who oppose him.
- The UK heads to the polls today, with a race for London mayor, a fight for the Scottish parliament, and council elections across England.
- Turkey's democratically elected Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu is stepping down amid rifts with President Erdogan.