1. After all our years of searching we have found the National Treasure.
2. And here is the treasure map:
8. …surely, nothing good can exist this deep into the life-crushing, fluorescent, laminated, echoing belly of bureaucracy…
9. And then …..CAN IT BE??!?!
10. DO MY EYES DECEIVE ME?!?!
12. (shocked and stuttering) “Why, hello there. Can I get a pink sprinkles?”
14. A PLACE WHERE JOY IS DELIVERED.
15. THERE IS A NATIONAL DOUNUT DAY?!?
17. And even though the Dunkin’ is pretty small…
19. …and each person walked away in stunned amazement that this oasis can exist in the most lifeless of places.
22. So for all of the federal government’s general soul-crushing, lifeless, bureaucratic ways, one should remember…
23. There is some good in them yet.
This is the hallway where the Dunkin’ is.
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- Countries from around the world have agreed that the Ross Sea in Antarctica will become the world's largest marine protected area.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀