1. Remember in 2011 when news publications could not help but lead with pun-rich Weinergate headlines?
2. The Post had a field day.
3. As did the Daily News.
4. Oh, wow.
5. AM New York fired up Photoshop.
6. Too much.
7. John Stewart, naturally.
8. Limbaugh jumped in.
9. There we go, HuffPo.
10. Even CNN could not help themselves.
11. Too easy.
17. The Drudge Report says: YES.
19. New York Post says: YES.
20. Daily News says: YES.
21. So here we go again!
- Monday night's presidential debate may be the last hope for environmental activists who want climate in the national conversation.
- Miami Marlins star pitcher José Fernández has died in a boating accident. He was 24.
- US officials have determined al-Qaeda likely influenced suspected New York City bomber Ahmad Khan Rahami.