1. Remember in 2011 when news publications could not help but lead with pun-rich Weinergate headlines?
2. The Post had a field day.
3. As did the Daily News.
4. Oh, wow.
5. AM New York fired up Photoshop.
6. Too much.
7. John Stewart, naturally.
8. Limbaugh jumped in.
9. There we go, HuffPo.
10. Even CNN could not help themselves.
11. Too easy.
17. The Drudge Report says: YES.
19. New York Post says: YES.
20. Daily News says: YES.
21. So here we go again!
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰