1. Remember in 2011 when news publications could not help but lead with pun-rich Weinergate headlines?
2. The Post had a field day.
3. As did the Daily News.
4. Oh, wow.
5. AM New York fired up Photoshop.
6. Too much.
7. John Stewart, naturally.
8. Limbaugh jumped in.
9. There we go, HuffPo.
10. Even CNN could not help themselves.
11. Too easy.
17. The Drudge Report says: YES.
19. New York Post says: YES.
20. Daily News says: YES.
21. So here we go again!
- Today's the fourth day of the Democratic National Convention — Hillary Clinton is preparing for the biggest night of her life 🇺🇸
- French prosecutors have identified the second suspect in the priest killing in Normandy as 19-year-old Abdel Malik Petitjean.
- The US Justice Department backed Obama's transgender policies in court after Texas and other states sued to block the rules.