1. Remember in 2011 when news publications could not help but lead with pun-rich Weinergate headlines?
2. The Post had a field day.
3. As did the Daily News.
4. Oh, wow.
5. AM New York fired up Photoshop.
6. Too much.
7. John Stewart, naturally.
8. Limbaugh jumped in.
9. There we go, HuffPo.
10. Even CNN could not help themselves.
11. Too easy.
17. The Drudge Report says: YES.
19. New York Post says: YES.
20. Daily News says: YES.
21. So here we go again!
- Indiana votes on Tuesday, and it could be Ted Cruz's last big chance to end Trump's winning streak in the U.S. presidential race 🇺🇸
- A judge in Brazil has ordered WhatsApp blocked for 72 hours over the messaging service's recently encrypted data ❌📲
- Leicester City won England's Premier League football championship for the first time, capping off a fairy-tale season that will go down in history ⚽️