1. Peter King as Alastor “Mad-Eye” Moody.
4. Trey Gowdy as Draco Malfoy.
6. Carl Levin as a Gringotts Wizarding Banker.
8. Henry Waxman as professor Filius Flitwick.
9. Howard Coble as The Sorting Hat.
10. Bernie Sanders as Mr. Ollivander.
12. Dianne Feinstein as Dolores Umbridge.
13. Billy Long as Vernon Dursley.
15. Heidi Heitkamp as Molly Weasley.
16. Patty Murray as Lucius Malfoy.
17. Steve LaTourette as Rubeus Hagrid.
18. Rosa DeLauro as Sybill Trelawney.
20. Jean Schmidt as Minerva McGonagall.
21. Joe Kennedy III as Ron Weasley.
22. Thomas Massie as Harry Potter.
And there is no Hermione in Congress because she is perfect.
So just remember: Congress is magical.
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."