1. Peter King as Alastor "Mad-Eye" Moody.
2. Blake Farenthold as Neville Longbottom.
3. Dan Lipinski as Argus Filch.
4. Trey Gowdy as Draco Malfoy.
5. Brad Sherman as Dobby.
6. Carl Levin as a Gringotts Wizarding Banker.
7. Kyrsten Sinema as Rita Skeeter.
8. Henry Waxman as professor Filius Flitwick.
9. Howard Coble as The Sorting Hat.
10. Bernie Sanders as Mr. Ollivander.
11. Bearded Tom Coburn as Dumbledore.
12. Dianne Feinstein as Dolores Umbridge.
13. Billy Long as Vernon Dursley.
14. Michele Bachmann as Moaning Myrtle.
15. Heidi Heitkamp as Molly Weasley.
16. Patty Murray as Lucius Malfoy.
17. Steve LaTourette as Rubeus Hagrid.
18. Rosa DeLauro as Sybill Trelawney.
19. Pat Leahy as Sorcerer's Stone Voldemort.
20. Jean Schmidt as Minerva McGonagall.
21. Joe Kennedy III as Ron Weasley.
22. Thomas Massie as Harry Potter.
And there is no Hermione in Congress because she is perfect.
So just remember: Congress is magical.
Contact Benny Johnson at benny.johnson+DONE@buzzfeed.com.
Kate Nocera is the managing editor for BuzzFeed’s Washington, DC bureau. Nocera is a recipient of the National Press Foundation's 2014 Dirksen Award for distinguished reporting on Congress.
Contact Kate Nocera at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.