1. Peter King as Alastor “Mad-Eye” Moody.
4. Trey Gowdy as Draco Malfoy.
6. Carl Levin as a Gringotts Wizarding Banker.
8. Henry Waxman as professor Filius Flitwick.
9. Howard Coble as The Sorting Hat.
10. Bernie Sanders as Mr. Ollivander.
12. Dianne Feinstein as Dolores Umbridge.
13. Billy Long as Vernon Dursley.
15. Heidi Heitkamp as Molly Weasley.
16. Patty Murray as Lucius Malfoy.
17. Steve LaTourette as Rubeus Hagrid.
18. Rosa DeLauro as Sybill Trelawney.
20. Jean Schmidt as Minerva McGonagall.
21. Joe Kennedy III as Ron Weasley.
22. Thomas Massie as Harry Potter.
And there is no Hermione in Congress because she is perfect.
So just remember: Congress is magical.
- Authorities are removing Dakota Access pipeline protesters blocking roads and camped on private property.
- Apple just unveiled lighter, thinner MacBooks with touch-sensitive panels for instant emoji access (and other uses) 💻✨
- A Trump official says the campaign has "three major voter suppression operations underway."
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀