1. Peter King as Alastor “Mad-Eye” Moody.
4. Trey Gowdy as Draco Malfoy.
6. Carl Levin as a Gringotts Wizarding Banker.
8. Henry Waxman as professor Filius Flitwick.
9. Howard Coble as The Sorting Hat.
10. Bernie Sanders as Mr. Ollivander.
12. Dianne Feinstein as Dolores Umbridge.
13. Billy Long as Vernon Dursley.
15. Heidi Heitkamp as Molly Weasley.
16. Patty Murray as Lucius Malfoy.
17. Steve LaTourette as Rubeus Hagrid.
18. Rosa DeLauro as Sybill Trelawney.
20. Jean Schmidt as Minerva McGonagall.
21. Joe Kennedy III as Ron Weasley.
22. Thomas Massie as Harry Potter.
And there is no Hermione in Congress because she is perfect.
So just remember: Congress is magical.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.