5. This is her Twitter page. She is followed by Newark Mayor Cory Booker.
8. She has some explicit tweets.
I need a slave, not a relationship.
10. She sometimes tweets at the New Jersey senatorial candidate.
11. And he tweets back.
12. One day, Booker tweeted about being president of a Star Trek club.
13. And Lynsie said she wanted to be his first lady.
17. Lynsie tells BuzzFeed that Booker was just “flattering” her.
“He was just flattering me. It began with me sending an actual tweet saying that the west coast loved him, especially me. So he replied with that just to flatter me :)”
22. But no matter where this promising relationship goes, you still made a professional stripper blush.
24. UPDATE: Booker campaign spokesperson Kevin Griffis tells BuzzFeed:
“I think it’s pretty well known that the mayor talks with people from all walks of life on Twitter. There have been a couple of stories about that over the years. Really, the most shocking part of this story was learning there is a vegan strip club in Portland.”
- President Trump has given House Republicans an ultimatum: Pass their health care bill Friday or he will move on to other issues.
- FBI agents posed as filmmakers to talk to armed militia during a standoff in Nevada, then used the footage against two men on trial in federal court.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.
- Donald Trump had a photo op in a semitruck. The photos were too good not to become a meme — and the internet delivered 🚛👍