5. This is her Twitter page. She is followed by Newark Mayor Cory Booker.
8. She has some explicit tweets.
I need a slave, not a relationship.
10. She sometimes tweets at the New Jersey senatorial candidate.
11. And he tweets back.
12. One day, Booker tweeted about being president of a Star Trek club.
13. And Lynsie said she wanted to be his first lady.
17. Lynsie tells BuzzFeed that Booker was just “flattering” her.
“He was just flattering me. It began with me sending an actual tweet saying that the west coast loved him, especially me. So he replied with that just to flatter me :)”
22. But no matter where this promising relationship goes, you still made a professional stripper blush.
24. UPDATE: Booker campaign spokesperson Kevin Griffis tells BuzzFeed:
“I think it’s pretty well known that the mayor talks with people from all walks of life on Twitter. There have been a couple of stories about that over the years. Really, the most shocking part of this story was learning there is a vegan strip club in Portland.”
- Iraq's prime minister has ordered the arrest of anti-government protesters who breached Baghdad's fortified "Green Zone" and occupied the parliament building.
- Daniel J. Berrigan, an American priest and poet famous for leading anti-Vietnam War protests, has died at the age 94.
- U.S. President Barack Obama zinged the media and presidential contenders before dropping the mic at his final White House Correspondents' Dinner 🇺🇸