1. Republican Rep. Ralph Hall has released a new ad that is getting attention for it’s creativity and personal touches.
2. But the ad is actually just a carbon copy of a Dallas mayoral ad from 2007.
6. The ads were made by Dallas consultant Scotty Howell.
- Some Bernie-or-Busters protested Hillary Clinton's DNC speech, but a tightly organized plan — from chants to secret allies — kept heckling off TV.
- Sixteen people are reported dead after a hot air balloon crashed in Texas.
- Two brothers suspected of planning terror attacks have been arrested in Belgium, prosecutors say.