1. Republican Rep. Ralph Hall has released a new ad that is getting attention for it’s creativity and personal touches.
2. But the ad is actually just a carbon copy of a Dallas mayoral ad from 2007.
6. The ads were made by Dallas consultant Scotty Howell.
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- This girl totally trolled Donald Trump's son by getting a photo with him in a "Latina Against Trump" shirt — in Spanish 😬
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- Round of applause: This teen got a standing ovation for her high school presentation on white privilege.