1. Republican Rep. Ralph Hall has released a new ad that is getting attention for it’s creativity and personal touches.
2. But the ad is actually just a carbon copy of a Dallas mayoral ad from 2007.
6. The ads were made by Dallas consultant Scotty Howell.
- It's on: Hillary Clinton has officially accepted the Democratic party's presidential nomination with some fiery words for Donald Trump 🇺🇸
- Amazon's in its Prime. The company's profit rose 831% this quarter thanks to its growing cloud computing business ☁️💸
- #TBT: Old-school MTV is returning Aug. 1 with shows like "Daria," "Beavis & Butt-Head," "Cribs," and "Punk'd" 📺 🙌