1. On September 24th, Meghan McCain went on Piers Morgan Live and talked about 2016 presidential contenders.
2. On the show McCain said she was “over” Christie.
“I would like the next leader of the Republican Party, and the next nominee, to maybe be a little more interested in helping the country than just their platform,” she said.
5. Christie called her comments “ridiculous and sophomoric” and that he has “no response” to her.
6. Christie said he would respond to McCain’s father.
8. Christie added that he has no respect for Meghan McCain.
10. Watch the 50 seconds of pure unfiltered Jersey right here:
- DNC Day 1 is done: Bernie Sanders said Hillary Clinton "must become the next president," and Michelle Obama brought down the house 🏠🇺🇸
- Three Qaddafi henchmen who are wanted for embezzling millions from Libya have been found living comfortably in Britain.
- The Solar Impulse 2 completed the first round-the-world solar-powered flight after landing in Abu Dhabi ☀️