1. On September 24th, Meghan McCain went on Piers Morgan Live and talked about 2016 presidential contenders.
2. On the show McCain said she was “over” Christie.
“I would like the next leader of the Republican Party, and the next nominee, to maybe be a little more interested in helping the country than just their platform,” she said.
5. Christie called her comments “ridiculous and sophomoric” and that he has “no response” to her.
6. Christie said he would respond to McCain’s father.
8. Christie added that he has no respect for Meghan McCain.
10. Watch the 50 seconds of pure unfiltered Jersey right here:
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.