1. Bill Clinton showed up at the 24th Annual GLAAD Media Awards last night rocking a three-piece black suit and tie and a sweet fedora.
2. He was looking dapper next to actor Matt Bomer.
3. Half Rat Pack, half Boardwalk Empire.
4. Unfortunately he did not wear it during his speech.
5. Or when he macked on Betty White.
7. But he was able to convince Charlize Theron to wear it(?!).
“Hey, darlin’, put this on your head. Trust me.”
9. Slick Willie strikes again.
10. Bill Clinton: straight ballin’ at 66.
- The Democratic National Convention starts Monday and it's already off to a rocky start. Here's what you need to know 🇺🇸🔔
- Russia won't be banned from the Rio Olympics but its athletes need to pass new anti-doping tests to compete, the IOC ruled.
- Chris Froome has won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴