1. Bill Clinton showed up at the 24th Annual GLAAD Media Awards last night rocking a three-piece black suit and tie and a sweet fedora.
2. He was looking dapper next to actor Matt Bomer.
3. Half Rat Pack, half Boardwalk Empire.
4. Unfortunately he did not wear it during his speech.
5. Or when he macked on Betty White.
7. But he was able to convince Charlize Theron to wear it(?!).
“Hey, darlin’, put this on your head. Trust me.”
9. Slick Willie strikes again.
10. Bill Clinton: straight ballin’ at 66.
- Hillary Clinton came closer than ever to attacking Donald Trump's character and tied her opponent to the "alt-right" movement.
- Italy declared a state of emergency in the regions hardest hit by Wednesday's earthquake. At least 250 people have died and 400 others were injured.
- And we asked tourists and locals in Nice, France, what the burkini ban means to them.