1. Bill Clinton showed up at the 24th Annual GLAAD Media Awards last night rocking a three-piece black suit and tie and a sweet fedora.
2. He was looking dapper next to actor Matt Bomer.
3. Half Rat Pack, half Boardwalk Empire.
4. Unfortunately he did not wear it during his speech.
5. Or when he macked on Betty White.
7. But he was able to convince Charlize Theron to wear it(?!).
“Hey, darlin’, put this on your head. Trust me.”
9. Slick Willie strikes again.
10. Bill Clinton: straight ballin’ at 66.
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀