1. Bill Clinton showed up at the 24th Annual GLAAD Media Awards last night rocking a three-piece black suit and tie and a sweet fedora.
2. He was looking dapper next to actor Matt Bomer.
3. Half Rat Pack, half Boardwalk Empire.
4. Unfortunately he did not wear it during his speech.
5. Or when he macked on Betty White.
7. But he was able to convince Charlize Theron to wear it(?!).
“Hey, darlin’, put this on your head. Trust me.”
9. Slick Willie strikes again.
10. Bill Clinton: straight ballin’ at 66.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.