1. Bill Clinton showed up at the 24th Annual GLAAD Media Awards last night rocking a three-piece black suit and tie and a sweet fedora.
2. He was looking dapper next to actor Matt Bomer.
3. Half Rat Pack, half Boardwalk Empire.
4. Unfortunately he did not wear it during his speech.
5. Or when he macked on Betty White.
7. But he was able to convince Charlize Theron to wear it(?!).
“Hey, darlin’, put this on your head. Trust me.”
9. Slick Willie strikes again.
10. Bill Clinton: straight ballin’ at 66.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classics including "Twister" and "Titanic."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲