10. Also along Route 66: The Catoosa Blue Whale waterslide!
22. Brad Pitt is from Shawnee, Oklahoma.
23. And Garth Brooks is from Yukon.
24. Olivia Munn is from Oklahoma City.
25. And the Flaming Lips are too.
26. Chuck Norris was born in Ryan, Oklahoma.
Big sky prairies.
32. Oh, and this one.
33. It took the Oklahoma City Thunder club only three years to make it to the NBA Championships after relocating from Seattle to Oklahoma.
They were the second youngest NBA Finals team in NBA history.
38. The Oklahoma State Cowboys have made bowl games in five of the last six years and ended the season No. 1 in the nation in 2011.
They also hold nine conference championships, one Heisman Trophy winner, two NFL Hall of Fame members, and 32 All-Americans to the Cowboys’ name.
43. And was your state the inspiration for one of the greatest musicals of all time?
And Hugh Jackman says, “OOOOOOOKLAHOMA!”
44. But most importantly, no matter what happens…
Even the little guys.
- Monday night's presidential debate may be the last hope for environmental activists who want climate in the national conversation.
- Miami Marlins star pitcher José Fernández has died in a boating accident. He was 24.
- US officials have determined al-Qaeda likely influenced suspected New York City bomber Ahmad Khan Rahami.