10. Also along Route 66: The Catoosa Blue Whale waterslide!
22. Brad Pitt is from Shawnee, Oklahoma.
23. And Garth Brooks is from Yukon.
24. Olivia Munn is from Oklahoma City.
25. And the Flaming Lips are too.
26. Chuck Norris was born in Ryan, Oklahoma.
Big sky prairies.
32. Oh, and this one.
33. It took the Oklahoma City Thunder club only three years to make it to the NBA Championships after relocating from Seattle to Oklahoma.
They were the second youngest NBA Finals team in NBA history.
38. The Oklahoma State Cowboys have made bowl games in five of the last six years and ended the season No. 1 in the nation in 2011.
They also hold nine conference championships, one Heisman Trophy winner, two NFL Hall of Fame members, and 32 All-Americans to the Cowboys’ name.
43. And was your state the inspiration for one of the greatest musicals of all time?
And Hugh Jackman says, “OOOOOOOKLAHOMA!”
44. But most importantly, no matter what happens…
Even the little guys.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food to Faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JPMorgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸