1. In 1996, the Macarena was the #1 song in the country.
13. Their dancing was so good, Al Gore opened his convention speech like:
15. And he just stood there for an awkwardly long amount of time.
This was mocking his own reputation for stiffness.
18. Oh, 1996.
- The drug that killed Prince is causing an unprecedented wave of fatal overdoses, federal health officials say.
- The death toll from Italy's earthquake rose to 250 people amid efforts to dig out residents still trapped in rubble.
- WhatsApp will start sharing your account info with Facebook. You can decline the new policy, but must opt into it first 📲😵