1. This week Toronto mayor Rob Ford has admitted to smoking crack and threatening to kill people.
2. But that did not stop him from being a role model on “Take Your Kids to Work Day” the next day.
3. Ford entertained a dozen local school children in is Toronto office on Wednesday.
“I was in a drunken stupor over there kids.”
4. Where he imparted the wisdom from elected office.
“Threatening to kill people is bad!”
5. “Your Uggs are gonna make me relapse.”
6. And the kids were like:
7. “I love being a role model.”
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.