1. This week Toronto mayor Rob Ford has admitted to smoking crack and threatening to kill people.
2. But that did not stop him from being a role model on “Take Your Kids to Work Day” the next day.
3. Ford entertained a dozen local school children in is Toronto office on Wednesday.
“I was in a drunken stupor over there kids.”
4. Where he imparted the wisdom from elected office.
“Threatening to kill people is bad!”
5. “Your Uggs are gonna make me relapse.”
6. And the kids were like:
7. “I love being a role model.”
- BuzzFeed News exposes a secretive legal system that allows corporations to intimidate entire countries with one threat.
- Donald Trump's campaign CEO Stephen Bannon and an associate were accused of sexual harassment in a 1990s court case.
- And Apple has to repay up to €13 billion ($14.5 billion) in illegal tax benefits to Ireland, the European Commission has ruled.