1. This week Toronto mayor Rob Ford has admitted to smoking crack and threatening to kill people.
2. But that did not stop him from being a role model on “Take Your Kids to Work Day” the next day.
3. Ford entertained a dozen local school children in is Toronto office on Wednesday.
“I was in a drunken stupor over there kids.”
4. Where he imparted the wisdom from elected office.
“Threatening to kill people is bad!”
5. “Your Uggs are gonna make me relapse.”
6. And the kids were like:
7. “I love being a role model.”
- President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump had their first dance to Frank Sinatra's "My Way" at an inaugural ball 🇺🇸
- On his first day in office President Trump signed an executive order to "minimize the economic burden" of the Affordable Care Act.
- Over 200 people were arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clashed in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into Washington, DC 👭