1. This week Toronto mayor Rob Ford has admitted to smoking crack and threatening to kill people.
2. But that did not stop him from being a role model on “Take Your Kids to Work Day” the next day.
3. Ford entertained a dozen local school children in is Toronto office on Wednesday.
“I was in a drunken stupor over there kids.”
4. Where he imparted the wisdom from elected office.
“Threatening to kill people is bad!”
5. “Your Uggs are gonna make me relapse.”
6. And the kids were like:
7. “I love being a role model.”
- Charlotte police have released video of Keith Lamont Scott's shooting and photos of a gun they say he had loaded.
- Kim Kardashian said she is voting for Hillary Clinton after being quoted saying she was "on the fence."
- The first national museum dedicated exclusively to African American history and culture has officially opened in Washington, DC.