1. This week Toronto mayor Rob Ford has admitted to smoking crack and threatening to kill people.
2. But that did not stop him from being a role model on “Take Your Kids to Work Day” the next day.
3. Ford entertained a dozen local school children in is Toronto office on Wednesday.
“I was in a drunken stupor over there kids.”
4. Where he imparted the wisdom from elected office.
“Threatening to kill people is bad!”
5. “Your Uggs are gonna make me relapse.”
6. And the kids were like:
7. “I love being a role model.”
- U.S. House Speaker Paul Ryan, a Republican, said he was not ready to endorse Donald Trump for president 🇺🇸
- UK election results are slowly trickling in, where there is a race for London mayor, a fight for the Scottish parliament, and council elections across England.
- A jury has found Lonnie Franklin Jr. guilty in the "Grim Sleeper" serial killings of 10 black women in Los Angeles.