1. A bunch of former Bush officials were planning a group photo before George W. Bush gave an address in Austin, Texas…
2. …when suddenly: Jesse Jackson!
3. Karl Rove did not like it.
4. And complained loudly.
5. “Who is this guy?”
UPDATE - Karl Rove’s office has sent more details on what was being said during the photobomb:
“Actually I was saying he [Jackson] was my intern. That he used to work for me in the White House.”
- President Trump will sign an executive order on Tuesday stopping the EPA's plan to limit power plants burning coal.
- Top Democrats are demanding House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes remove himself from the investigation into Russian interference in the election.
- The mayor of London has urged politicians in the European Union not to "punish" Britain for the decision to leave the European Union, stating a "bad Brexit" would hurt the EU too.
- Samsung announced plans to refurbish and sell some of the 4.3 million explosive Galaxy Note7 phones it recalled last year📱🔥