1. Third person tweets.
What it looks like if you did it:
3. Asking your followers for money.
Now you’re fired.
5. Having someone who works for you take pictures of everything you are doing.
What it looks like when you do it.
Benny said in a statement today: “Great stairwell.”
“Nice table but #wherearethejobs?” —BJ
*All tweets from Benny are signed “BJ”
6. Uploading photos of you standing next to complete strangers.
7. Responding to Facebook comments with a YouTube video.
Or just reading your emails on a YouTube video.
What it looks like when you do it:
8. Being on Google+
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- A dad is bringing his 6-year-old son's drawings to life with the help of Photoshop 🖊💭