1. Third person tweets.
What it looks like if you did it:
3. Asking your followers for money.
Now you’re fired.
5. Having someone who works for you take pictures of everything you are doing.
What it looks like when you do it.
Benny said in a statement today: “Great stairwell.”
“Nice table but #wherearethejobs?” —BJ
*All tweets from Benny are signed “BJ”
6. Uploading photos of you standing next to complete strangers.
7. Responding to Facebook comments with a YouTube video.
Or just reading your emails on a YouTube video.
What it looks like when you do it:
8. Being on Google+
- Hidden from public view, there's a parallel legal universe that empowers corporations to bend countries to their will, an investigation reveals.
- French towns are still enforcing the burkini ban on Muslim women despite the country's highest court ruling the ban illegal.
- As Hillary Clinton denounced the alt-right in a blistering speech, the movement is more famous than ever.