1. Third person tweets.
What it looks like if you did it:
3. Asking your followers for money.
Now you’re fired.
5. Having someone who works for you take pictures of everything you are doing.
What it looks like when you do it.
Benny said in a statement today: “Great stairwell.”
“Nice table but #wherearethejobs?” —BJ
*All tweets from Benny are signed “BJ”
6. Uploading photos of you standing next to complete strangers.
7. Responding to Facebook comments with a YouTube video.
Or just reading your emails on a YouTube video.
What it looks like when you do it:
8. Being on Google+
- Donald Trump's home near Washington, DC has security cameras inside and out, monitored from New York, insiders say.
- The hair vitamins promoted by the Kardashians make "largely inaccurate" nutrient claims, according to lab tests.
- Donald Trump accused former Miss Universe Alicia Machado of being in a sex tape, calling her "disgusting." He's appeared in a softcore porn.