Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius had a rough day in Congress today, testifying on the dysfunctional state of Obamacare.
Here is some shade that she threw at Congress.
2. This open-mouthed face scratch.
Shade level: Someone spilling ice cream on your floor.
3. This “Are you fucking kidding me” look.
Shade level: Watching a meter maid give you a parking ticket.
5. This disbelieving head shake.
Shade level: Getting a DVD for Christmas.
6. This back arch.
Shade level: Your friend borrowing your car and not filling it up with gas.
7. This one-finger head scratch.
Shade level: Someone using the last of the Sriracha.
8. This long blink.
Shade level: Your best friend getting engaged to that guy that you hate.
9. This faux smile.
Shade level: RuPaul.
“I’m done here.”
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- Actor Bill Paxton, who starred in a number of films — "Twister" "Titanic," and "Apollo 13" — has died at 61.
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱