Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius had a rough day in Congress today, testifying on the dysfunctional state of Obamacare.
Here is some shade that she threw at Congress.
2. This open-mouthed face scratch.
Shade level: Someone spilling ice cream on your floor.
3. This “Are you fucking kidding me” look.
Shade level: Watching a meter maid give you a parking ticket.
5. This disbelieving head shake.
Shade level: Getting a DVD for Christmas.
6. This back arch.
Shade level: Your friend borrowing your car and not filling it up with gas.
7. This one-finger head scratch.
Shade level: Someone using the last of the Sriracha.
8. This long blink.
Shade level: Your best friend getting engaged to that guy that you hate.
9. This faux smile.
Shade level: RuPaul.
“I’m done here.”
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A group of UK Uber drivers have won the right to minimum wage and holiday pay in a landmark tribunal ruling 🚘
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀