Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius had a rough day in Congress today, testifying on the dysfunctional state of Obamacare.
Here is some shade that she threw at Congress.
2. This open-mouthed face scratch.
Shade level: Someone spilling ice cream on your floor.
3. This “Are you fucking kidding me” look.
Shade level: Watching a meter maid give you a parking ticket.
5. This disbelieving head shake.
Shade level: Getting a DVD for Christmas.
6. This back arch.
Shade level: Your friend borrowing your car and not filling it up with gas.
7. This one-finger head scratch.
Shade level: Someone using the last of the Sriracha.
8. This long blink.
Shade level: Your best friend getting engaged to that guy that you hate.
9. This faux smile.
Shade level: RuPaul.
“I’m done here.”
- Pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen have topped France's 1st round for president. They face off in 2 weeks 🇫🇷
- After days of deadly riots, Venezuela's president threatened protesters in a bizarre video — while playing catch.
- A recent report found that 6 of the largest soft drinks companies, excluding Coca-Cola, use a combined average of just 6.6% recycled plastic.
- A fan of K-Pop group BTS reimagined the 7-members within the world of Harry Potter and it's magical ✨