Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius had a rough day in Congress today, testifying on the dysfunctional state of Obamacare.
Here is some shade that she threw at Congress.
2. This open-mouthed face scratch.
Shade level: Someone spilling ice cream on your floor.
3. This “Are you fucking kidding me” look.
Shade level: Watching a meter maid give you a parking ticket.
5. This disbelieving head shake.
Shade level: Getting a DVD for Christmas.
6. This back arch.
Shade level: Your friend borrowing your car and not filling it up with gas.
7. This one-finger head scratch.
Shade level: Someone using the last of the Sriracha.
8. This long blink.
Shade level: Your best friend getting engaged to that guy that you hate.
9. This faux smile.
Shade level: RuPaul.
“I’m done here.”
- UK voters sent a massive shock through the world, overturning 40 years of British EU membership.
- Prime Minister David Cameron says he will resign by October.
- British banks got hit hard, and their European peers were hit even harder.
- Scottish leader Nicola Sturgeon says a second independence referendum for Scotland is "highly likely."