7. Rep. Joaquin Castro (D-TX), age 38, loved Transformers.
6. Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-IL), age 35, loved Voltron
And for clarity “the lions not cars.”
5. Rep. Justin Amash (R-MI), age 33, loved Duck Tales
Among many others.
4. Rep. Joe Kennedy (D-MA), age 32 loved Calvin and Hobbes.
3. Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA), age 32, loved The Simpsons.
2. Rep. Aaron Shock (R-IL), age 31, loved Donald Duck.
1. Rep. Patrick Murphy(D-FL), age 30, loved Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- President Barack Obama credited disaster officials for their swift reponse during his tour of flood-ravaged Louisiana.
- Stanford has banned hard liquor at on-campus undergraduate student parties in wake of the Brock Turner scandal.
- Facebook says it mistakenly suspended 2 libertarian groups. It's the network's latest case of suddenly removing content.