7. Rep. Joaquin Castro (D-TX), age 38, loved Transformers.
6. Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-IL), age 35, loved Voltron
And for clarity “the lions not cars.”
5. Rep. Justin Amash (R-MI), age 33, loved Duck Tales
Among many others.
4. Rep. Joe Kennedy (D-MA), age 32 loved Calvin and Hobbes.
3. Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA), age 32, loved The Simpsons.
2. Rep. Aaron Shock (R-IL), age 31, loved Donald Duck.
1. Rep. Patrick Murphy(D-FL), age 30, loved Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 29.
- Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- Accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight."
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝