7. Rep. Joaquin Castro (D-TX), age 38, loved Transformers.
6. Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-IL), age 35, loved Voltron
And for clarity “the lions not cars.”
5. Rep. Justin Amash (R-MI), age 33, loved Duck Tales
Among many others.
4. Rep. Joe Kennedy (D-MA), age 32 loved Calvin and Hobbes.
3. Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA), age 32, loved The Simpsons.
2. Rep. Aaron Shock (R-IL), age 31, loved Donald Duck.
1. Rep. Patrick Murphy(D-FL), age 30, loved Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren went full "nasty" on Trump, saying "nasty women" are going to cast their "nasty votes" on Nov. 8 🙋
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- "She's not responsible for the journalism mistakes": Why Jackie won't be outed in the Rolling Stone trial.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏