Lamborn sports a breezy comb-over (best visible on a windy day).
Ted Poe is all business in the front, party on the sides.
5. Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner (R-Wisc.)
Sensenbrenner uses the firm, downward, full head comb-over.
Which comes in handy during the eating of the bratwurst, a Wisconsin pastime.
4. Rep. David Eugene Price (D-NC)
Price’s silver comb-over serves him well during impassioned speeches.
And while meeting young constituents.
3. Rep. Ed Markey (D-Mass.)
2. Senator Carl Levin (D-Mich.)
Levin sports what is known as a “full-court press.”
And has held up for more than 30 years in the Senate.
1. Rep. Steve Chabot (R-Ohio)
Chabot uses the “Round the World” technique popularized by one Donald Trump.
Elegant yet stylized.
- It's official: Democratic delegates picked Hillary Clinton as the first female presidential nominee of a major US party 🙋
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a church attack that killed a priest in northern France on Tuesday.
- 🍎📉: Apple's business is declining due to slowing iPhone sales, but the company is still making a ton of money.