23. When someone tells you your “crazy views will never win an election.”
22. “Is this, like, your bible?”
Then they call you a libtard.
15. When Republicans call Rand Paul an “extremist.”
You just want to force them to read Rothbard.
… and this is how they see you the rest of the conversation.
11. Being called a hippie because you don’t like going to war with other countries.
Then being called unpatriotic because you don’t think the government should be allowed to spy on citizens.
8. When libertarian-leaning members of Congress try to influence legislation.
5. When Chris Christie starts criticizing Libertarians…
…and you’re all like:
3. “No, I’m not an anarchist… OK, maybe I am.”
2. When you feel like a conservative around Libertarians and a Libertarian around conservatives.
1. When you are called an objectivist movement cultist.
Because SCREW THAT, Ayn Rand was the BEST!
H/t to all the libertarians in D.C. who passed along their complaints for this list.
- After the health care fail, it's unclear if Republicans and Trump will find consensus on other big ticket items.
- A viral Instagram post falsely claimed 14 black girls went missing over 24 hours in Washington, DC, but that doesn't mean there isn't a problem. Now lawmakers are taking action.
- People in the country Belarus took to the streets and opposed a "social parasites" tax on people who have been unemployed for six months.
- A girl's grandfather kept journals of their memories from when she was 2 until she turned 5 and people can't take how cute it is 😍