23. When someone tells you your “crazy views will never win an election.”
22. “Is this, like, your bible?”
Then they call you a libtard.
15. When Republicans call Rand Paul an “extremist.”
You just want to force them to read Rothbard.
… and this is how they see you the rest of the conversation.
11. Being called a hippie because you don’t like going to war with other countries.
Then being called unpatriotic because you don’t think the government should be allowed to spy on citizens.
8. When libertarian-leaning members of Congress try to influence legislation.
5. When Chris Christie starts criticizing Libertarians…
…and you’re all like:
3. “No, I’m not an anarchist… OK, maybe I am.”
2. When you feel like a conservative around Libertarians and a Libertarian around conservatives.
1. When you are called an objectivist movement cultist.
Because SCREW THAT, Ayn Rand was the BEST!
H/t to all the libertarians in D.C. who passed along their complaints for this list.
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘