5. He even played it in the White House!
6. He invented the fist-pump.
10. He used helpful visual aids.
11. And he hung out with Johnny Cash.
“Walk the line.”
12. He met Elvis.
And Elvis showed off his cufflinks-
Nixon loved them!
13. Then Nixon deputized Elvis as a U.S. Marshal!
No seriously, he did.
15. He loved America’s pastime.
18. He played piano.
20. He helped open a Disneyland monorail.
So, he may sweat too much.
23. So Happy 100th Birthday!
- Today's the fourth and final day of the Democratic National Convention — Hillary Clinton is preparing for the biggest night of her life 🇺🇸
- French prosecutors have identified the second suspect in the priest killing in Normandy as 19-year-old Abdel Malik Petitjean.
- The US Justice Department backed Obama's transgender policies in court after Texas and other states sued to block the rules.