5. He even played it in the White House!
6. He invented the fist-pump.
10. He used helpful visual aids.
11. And he hung out with Johnny Cash.
“Walk the line.”
12. He met Elvis.
And Elvis showed off his cufflinks-
Nixon loved them!
13. Then Nixon deputized Elvis as a U.S. Marshal!
No seriously, he did.
15. He loved America’s pastime.
18. He played piano.
20. He helped open a Disneyland monorail.
So, he may sweat too much.
23. So Happy 100th Birthday!
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- Senator Ron Wyden will soon introduce legislation requiring warrants before phones can be searched at the US border.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎