5. He even played it in the White House!
6. He invented the fist-pump.
10. He used helpful visual aids.
11. And he hung out with Johnny Cash.
“Walk the line.”
12. He met Elvis.
And Elvis showed off his cufflinks-
Nixon loved them!
13. Then Nixon deputized Elvis as a U.S. Marshal!
No seriously, he did.
15. He loved America’s pastime.
18. He played piano.
20. He helped open a Disneyland monorail.
So, he may sweat too much.
23. So Happy 100th Birthday!
- One of the nation's top legal groups is seeking a wide array of records from four federal agencies to challenge Trump's potential business conflicts.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- The turnout at Trump's inaugural concert was much smaller compared to the crowd that showed up for Obama's 2009 celebration.
- Gingers rejoice! A redhead emoji may be coming your way soon 🙌