1. When Mitch McConnell artistically blurred out these coal supporters.
3. When Saxby Chambliss gave this very warm welcome to his interns.
6. Pat Roberts decided this military parade needed more vignette was needed here.
12. “You know what this photo needs, John? A frilly border.”
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲