1. When Mitch McConnell artistically blurred out these coal supporters.
3. When Saxby Chambliss gave this very warm welcome to his interns.
6. Pat Roberts decided this military parade needed more vignette was needed here.
12. “You know what this photo needs, John? A frilly border.”
- A magnitude-6.2 quake hit central Italy. The mayor of Amatrice, near the epicenter, said "the town isn't here anymore."
- Donald Trump has often claimed to be "the largest real estate developer in New York," but he isn't.
- Facebook says it mistakenly suspended two libertarian groups. It's the network's latest case of suddenly removing content.