Each state is allowed two statues inside the U.S. Capitol to represent its heritage.
17. Some are just more pissed than others, like Lewis Cass from Michigan who’s wondering why you wore that today.
16. FREDERICK DOUGLASS will crinkle your papers.
15. James Clark throws shade as you walk by.
14. You are not worthy of young Andrew Jackson’s time.
13. These ladies are not impressed.
LUCRETIA MOTT, ELIZABETH CADY STANTON, AND SUSAN B. ANTHONY.
12. Gen. Ulysses Grant would rather you not talk to him.
11. Calhoun from South Carolina cannot even look at you right now.
10. KING KAMEHAMEHA wants you to come at him.
9. MR. FARNSWORTH from Utah only cares where he can shove this.
8. Sam Adams looks at you with cold. dead. eyes.
7. Lew Wallace cannot stand you right now.
6. Rev. Jackson Lee will smack you with this parchment if you get any closer.
5. Mr. Rose from Arkansas just cannot believe you right now. (EYE ROLL)
4. Russell from Montana goes hard in the paint.
3. Robert M. La Follette is really wondering who let you in here.
2. THOMAS JEFFERSON looks down on you.
1. And Inventor Morse looks at you and says: “WHAT HATH GOD WROUGHT?”
- DNC Day 1 is done: Bernie Sanders said Hillary Clinton "must become the next president," and Michelle Obama brought down the house 🏠 🇺🇸
- At least 19 people died and 20 others were injured in a knife attack at a facility for the disabled near Tokyo, Japan.
- The Solar Impulse 2 completed the first round-the-world solar-powered flight after landing in Abu Dhabi ☀️