Each state is allowed two statues inside the U.S. Capitol to represent its heritage.
17. Some are just more pissed than others, like Lewis Cass from Michigan who’s wondering why you wore that today.
16. FREDERICK DOUGLASS will crinkle your papers.
15. James Clark throws shade as you walk by.
14. You are not worthy of young Andrew Jackson’s time.
13. These ladies are not impressed.
LUCRETIA MOTT, ELIZABETH CADY STANTON, AND SUSAN B. ANTHONY.
12. Gen. Ulysses Grant would rather you not talk to him.
11. Calhoun from South Carolina cannot even look at you right now.
10. KING KAMEHAMEHA wants you to come at him.
9. MR. FARNSWORTH from Utah only cares where he can shove this.
8. Sam Adams looks at you with cold. dead. eyes.
7. Lew Wallace cannot stand you right now.
6. Rev. Jackson Lee will smack you with this parchment if you get any closer.
5. Mr. Rose from Arkansas just cannot believe you right now. (EYE ROLL)
4. Russell from Montana goes hard in the paint.
3. Robert M. La Follette is really wondering who let you in here.
2. THOMAS JEFFERSON looks down on you.
1. And Inventor Morse looks at you and says: “WHAT HATH GOD WROUGHT?”
- The top Democrat in Washington, Chuck Schumer, says New York City shouldn't pay for Trump's security, he told BuzzFeed News.
- Today is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- A luxury event called Fyre Festival turned into a total disaster — and it's shows how insane and competitive the industry has become 😱
- A hacker claims to have uploaded episodes from the new season of 'Orange Is The New Black' after Netflix failed to pay a ransom 💵