Meet former NFL Pro Bowler Jon Runyan. He is 6'7, 330 pounds.
He spent 14 (!) years doing this for a living:
He played offensive tackle for the Oilers, Eagles and Chargers.
After all those seasons, Runyan decided to join a far less functional group of barbarians....
...the U.S. Congress.
But he still has some big problems.
1. Like fitting into the door of a House office.
2. Holding back when a staffer screws up.
Sometimes you just can't help yourself.
3. Dealing with the House podiums.
Naturally, the mic is never tall enough.
4. Drinking fountains are a mess.
5. And the House cafeteria never has enough food.
6. Other members of Congress asking you to help them re-create their favorite movie posters.
Rep. Adam Kinzinger, everyone!