10. "There's no sugarcoating it. The website has been too slow."
9. "People have been getting stuck during the application process."
8. "The website is still working for a lot of people, just not as quick or efficient or consistent as we want."
7. "As we redouble our efforts to get the site working as well as it's supposed to..."
6. "The phone number for these call centers is 1-800-318-2596. I want to repeat that, 1-800-318-2596."
5. "Once the kinks in the website have been ironed out, it will be even smoother and even easier."
4. "Let's admit it: With the website not working as well as it needs to work, that makes a lot of supporters nervous."
3. "Yes, the website really stank for the first week. "
2. "Nobody's madder than me about the fact that the website isn't working as well as it should, which means it's going to get fixed."
1. "The website's gonna get fixed. And the law works."
Contact Benny Johnson at benny.johnson+DONE@buzzfeed.com.
Evan McMorris-Santoro is the White House correspondent for BuzzFeed News.
Contact Evan McMorris-Santoro at email@example.com.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.