President Obama said today that his favorite food was broccoli. This prompted a conversation of Presidents that look like vegetables.
1. Nixon is clearly this happy eggplant.
2. Truman is a cheerful onion.
3. Jimmy Cauliflower.
4. John Quincy Adams is a bitter potato.
5. GW Bush is a confused tomato.
6. LBJ as a squash.
7. Bill Carrot.
8. Reagan is a cheerful tomato.
9. Millard Fllimore is obviously a bland radish.
10. Teddy is an opinionated red pepper.
- Hidden from public view, there's a parallel legal universe that empowers corporations to bend countries to their will, an investigation reveals.
- Mexican music legend Juan Gabriel has died at 66. The singer was known for his mariachi tunes and ballads on love and heartbreak.
- Britney, Beyoncé, and a secret committee: 16 things you never knew about the MTV VMAs (on tonight at 9 ET) 🎵📺