President Obama said today that his favorite food was broccoli. This prompted a conversation of Presidents that look like vegetables.
1. Nixon is clearly this happy eggplant.
2. Truman is a cheerful onion.
3. Jimmy Cauliflower.
4. John Quincy Adams is a bitter potato.
5. GW Bush is a confused tomato.
6. LBJ as a squash.
7. Bill Carrot.
8. Reagan is a cheerful tomato.
9. Millard Fllimore is obviously a bland radish.
10. Teddy is an opinionated red pepper.
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲