President Obama said today that his favorite food was broccoli. This prompted a conversation of Presidents that look like vegetables.
1. Nixon is clearly this happy eggplant.
2. Truman is a cheerful onion.
3. Jimmy Cauliflower.
4. John Quincy Adams is a bitter potato.
5. GW Bush is a confused tomato.
6. LBJ as a squash.
7. Bill Carrot.
8. Reagan is a cheerful tomato.
9. Millard Fllimore is obviously a bland radish.
10. Teddy is an opinionated red pepper.
- Some Bernie-or-Busters protested Hillary Clinton's DNC speech, but a tightly organized plan — from chants to secret allies — kept heckling off TV.
- Sixteen people are reported dead after a hot air balloon crashed in Texas.
- Two brothers suspected of planning terror attacks have been arrested in Belgium, prosecutors say.