President Obama said today that his favorite food was broccoli. This prompted a conversation of Presidents that look like vegetables.
1. Nixon is clearly this happy eggplant.
2. Truman is a cheerful onion.
3. Jimmy Cauliflower.
4. John Quincy Adams is a bitter potato.
5. GW Bush is a confused tomato.
6. LBJ as a squash.
7. Bill Carrot.
8. Reagan is a cheerful tomato.
9. Millard Fllimore is obviously a bland radish.
10. Teddy is an opinionated red pepper.
- It's time: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump will face off tonight at 9 p.m. ET in the first of three US presidential debates.
- Ted Cruz said Trump's list of potential Supreme Court nominees spurred his decision to endorse his former opponent.
- Parents of the suspected Washington mall gunman who killed five people said he "had mental issues."