This year alone, Rihanna has:
- Released dozens of new Fenty Beauty products, all of which she has a major role in designing and producing.
- Grown her Savage X Fenty lingerie line, including throwing a New York Fashion Week extravaganza that was streamed on Amazon Prime.
- Dropped a new coffee table book/bible which included more than 1000 pictures over more than 500 pages.
- Started her own FASHION EMPIRE, becoming the first black woman in history to head a fashion house in collaboration with LVMH. It was also the first brand new fashion house created by LVMH since Christian Lacroix back in 1987.
- Ms Fenty has also graced a whole bunch of magazine covers, including her 25th Vogue cover.
- Oh, and apparently she's been recording music. However, despite saying a brand new album would drop before the end of 2019, we have yet to see the fruits of this labour. We live on in hope.