1. In 2013, our lord and saviour Beyoncé looked down from the heavens and decided to bless us with one of the most flawless albums of all time.
But although she followed it up with the Platinum Edition box set in 2014, our thirst for B6 wasn’t quite quenched.
3. And that she had more power in her ponytail than the most of the Western world.
4. But this is an official announcement: THE QUEEN IS BACK.
5. 2016 is the year of Beysus.
BOW THE FUCK DOWN.
6. And she’s not taking any prisoners because her slay game has upgraded to another level.
Jesus turned water into wine but BEYSUS SNATCHED ALL OUR WIGS.
8. The Louvre will probably replace the Mona Lisa with a replica of this FLAWLESS weave.
It’s rumoured that just one Beyoncé follicle contains enough magic to cure the world of all evil.
9. Basically Beysus left us without chill.
10. SNATCH. EVERY. HAIR. FROM. OUR. HEADS.
But it’s not like Bey to snatch one wig at a time – she has to take them all at once.
11. Which leads us to Formation.
12. Basically the world was not ready for Beysus to come stomping into the room.
13. We learnt that Beyoncé’s superpowers can be passed on through DNA.
Here’s Blue Ivy, looking like she’s about to leave Destiny’s Child and embark on her solo career.
14. And we also learnt the alternative version of the 10 Commandments.
1. Be Bill Gates.
2. Unless you can be Beyoncé.
3. Always be Beyoncé.
16. Then there was the first Beyoncé concert of the year.
Bey called it the “Super Bowl” and had American football, Coldplay, and Bruno Mars as supporting entertainment.
17. Basically it was iconic.
18. Jesus apparently walked on water, but Beysus defied gravity, so who’s the real Messiah here?
19. And if that weren’t enough wig snatching, immediately after the concert had finished, the Formation World Tour was announced.
Take all our coins, queen, take the whole damn purse.
20. So if you hadn’t already realised, 2016 is the year of Beysus Christ.
It’s her world, we’re just lucky enough to live in it.