We did the research and polled real-life, electric-car-driving people to get the facts about electric vehicles.
1. Does your electricity bill go way up when you start charging your car at home?
2. Electric cars are quiet. How does it feel to "gun it" and hear absolute silence?
3. When do the batteries need to be replaced? Can you get more juice by shaking the batteries?
4. Do you ever miss the smell of gasoline? (It's totally a thing.)
5. What happens when you accidentally run out of power on the road?
6. What do you spend gas money on now?
7. I heard electric cars generate power for themselves when they slow down? This seems physically impossible?
8. What happens if an electric car gets struck by lightning? Do you go super fast?
9. Does charging your phone deplete the battery faster in a noticeable way?
10. Do you ever need to go to a friend's house and the car is still charging and you're waiting in the garage like come on, come on, come on!!!
11. How do electric cars handle cold Canadian winters?
12. Level with us: Are electric cars really better for the environment?
13. What's the dad joke equivalent to "the car has gas" in an electric car?
All images via Thinkstock.