Your Closet Called And Demanded These 49 Stylish Things
*ring ring* Hello, closet, here. I'm calling to let you know it's sweater weather and we need to stock up.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A ribbed knit pencil skirt — it's soft, it's cozy, it's trendy as heck. Why haven't you gotten this yet?
5. A short cardigan with the perfect amount of slouch. Pair with your best tank or bralette for maximum cuteness.
8. A vibrant sweater with puffy batwing sleeves that'll make everyone go, "*Napoleon Dynamite voice* I like your sleeves."
9. A chiffon blouse with bubble sleeves that'll have you dramatically gesturing so everyone can get a good look.
10. Nine pairs of soft knit socks to peak out from under your boots to confirm to everyone that yes, you are very cozy.
12. A buttery-smooth velvet tank you can trick people into thinking cost a lot more than it did.
Promising review: "Absolutely incredible value for this super-soft cami! The velvet stretch is perfect for a looser fit. Surprisingly very well-made, I've seen versions of this camisole at Nordstrom for over $30! Such a good price, I'm stocking up now!" —Julie K.
Get it from Amazon for $8.99+ (available in sizes XS–XXL and 13 colors).
13. A zodiac tarot card necklace with an engraved sun and constellation on the other side. It even comes with a bonus circle charm off to the side!
16. A tulip hair claw to turn your head into a nice spring scene. Did I buy this the second I saw it? Yes. Am I typing this while waiting next to my mailbox? Also yes.
17. An outrageously adorable polka-dot cardigan that definitely went to clown school and aced every course.
18. An oversized color-block cardigan to wear over pretty much any outfit — layering is so important this season.
19. Slip-on mules that are surprisingly comfy and a lot more polished than your ancient Chucks.
Promising review: "These are great shoes for work or going out. They look more expensive than they are and are very comfortable. I work in a city so I do quite a bit of walking every day and they’ve been fine, no blisters." —Megan D
Get them from Amazon for $33.96+ (available in sizes 5–12 and six colors).
20. A velvet cocktail dress sure to wow everyone from now until it's time to dust off the ol' summer dresses again.
21. A perfectly loose-fitting collared top that — like everything from Simple Retro — looks like it would be right at home on the set of Thoroughbreds.
23. Hush Puppies Seventy8 sneaks for incredible comfort and style. Wow, are you on your way to get coffee or to jump into a Wes Anderson movie?
24. A dazzling cocktail dress with drapey sides for just a touch of ball-gown-level drama. Feel like Belle but without the mountain of fabric or furry dance partner.
26. Waterproof leather boots with chunky lugs so you can run out the door without even checking the weather app. Rain and light snow are no match for you and your incredible fashion sense.
28. A knit bralette embellished with rhinestones that can be worn on its own or over a blouse. Personally, I'm dreaming of this with high-waisted pants and a chunky cardigan. The options are endless!
29. A cozy cardigan serving up extreme '90s grunge vibes. Pair with wide-leg jeans and Converse, then pop a Nevermind CD into your Walkman.
30. And, moving into the future, a '00s-inspired butterfly sequin top to make all your Mariah Carey dreams come true.
31. An oversized scarf that's one part fashion and two parts a shield from the winter winds smacking you.
32. A bodycon pencil dress because you can alwaaaays use another LBD.
Promising review: "I love this dress. Simple, classy, and professional. It molds to my body in all the right ways, and it wasn't too long. It can be worn with a nice necklace to spruce it up, and flats and/or pumps. The material is also versatile enough so that it can be worn year round, all you need is a pair of stockings or tights, but the dress will work either way. I plan to order more colors." —LadyLestat
Get it from Amazon for $22.99+ (available in sizes L–5X and in 10 colors).
33. High-waisted palazzo trousers that offers all the comfort of pajamas while still serving up major voted-best-dressed-in-high-school looks.
Promising review: "These pants as so comfortable and flowy! I stepped outside of my usual skinny-jean outfit to try this style and I never want to take them off! They are great casual pants for work, and can be dressed up for the evening with a fancy shirt and heels. They are as comfortable as pajamas, without looking like it. :)" —Nash
Get them from Amazon for $23.18+ (available in sizes XS–3XL and 25 colors).
34. A faux-layered top for people who simply cannot be bothered with real shirts bunching up under sweaters.
35. A sexy bodysuit with underwire that is the answer to your biggest question: What am I wearing tonight?
36. A mesh top that's clearly the right addition to any daring wardrobe.
37. A ruched crop top sure to make people say, "woah! I love your outfit" so many times, you'll be sick of it.
38. A tulle skirt, because who doesn't want to recreate Carrie Bradshaw's iconic tutu and pumps look???
Promising review: "This is great evening/party attire... This is a great A-line circle skirt. I bought the black version for a holiday party. I got many compliments. I’m a size 18 and bought the 3X. It fit perfectly, and hit me just below the knee and had excellent poof!" —Margeaux Chavez
Get it from Amazon for $19.90+ (available in sizes XS–5X and in 37 colors),