We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A glass terrarium-style card box you can fill with a bed of fairy lights and flowers so your precious checks have a nice place to chill.
5. An intensely gorgeous dress from Chotronette for anyone who wants something more show-stopping than a simple white dress.
6. A card box that looks like A FREAKING CABIN! Can someone call Rick Moranis and see if I can borrow the Honey, I Shrunk the Kids gadget so I can have my honeymoon in there?
9. A goth garland for people who really wanna play up the whole "until death" part of the vows. We get it, we get it — the bouquet is all black roses, the Grim Reaper is your officiant, "Monster Mash" is your first dance song, you're getting married in your two open graves, etc etc.
16. A pack of biodegradable and air-powered confetti cannons to start your reception off with a bang.
Promising review: "If you are looking for an outdoor-safe confetti, this is for you! It was very important to me that my confetti pictures at my wedding were not going to hurt the local wildlife or environment. This rice paper made a beautiful white confetti for pictures. It sprinkled later in the afternoon at my wedding, and all of the rice paper just dissolved! There wasn't any clean up. Running a hose or throwing a pitcher of water on the confetti is all the clean up you need if there isn't any rain. It produced a good amount of confetti from the cannon, and there wasn't anything that shot out of it other than the rice paper. I would 100% recommend!" —Amazon Customer
Get a pack of 12 from Amazon for $27.99.
17. Temporary tattoos featuring you and your new spouse's pretty faces to ironically show everyone your love is permanent.
20. A little mouse card holder for your cocktail hour cheese plate or to mark your guests' seats. If you're using these little dudes as a party favor, I definitely want an invite to your wedding.
You can also make them cake toppers and add little notes like "I do!"
Get one from Amazon for $9.37.
21. An embroidered floral wedding gown in case a bouquet is simply not enough flower action for one outfit.
Promising review: "This dress is absolutely beautiful and fits as expected. I love it very much!! The seller was very easy to communicate with and I couldn't ask for better service. They are also very quick to get back to you. The fact that they customized the dress to fit my measurements and that they even adhered to my request and personalized the dress for me so that the back had a lining was the cherry on top!!! I can't THANK Honeyveil enough for their great customer service, quick delivery, and overall excellent quality of their product. I wore the dress to a recent event and the compliments were endless. As a satisfied customer, I recommend Honeyveil and will be buying from them again in the future!!" —Mary
Get it from Amazon for $43.78+ (available in sizes 0–28 and 44 styles).
23. A sparkly veil for anyone who really wants to shine on their wedding day.
25. A cupcake stand so you can better showcase all the available treats. Dessert decor? Sign me up!
Promising review: "This stand was exactly what I was needing to set up wedding cupcakes, plus the anniversary tier. Assembly was easy and it turned out beautiful. It does seem a bit wobbly, so I had to make sure I had the cupcakes even for the weight. The price point was also really great considering they were double and triple priced at Walmart and Michael's! The stand breaks down easily for storage and it even comes with a bag to store it in. I’ll be using this in the future for birthdays and other events I host." —BaileyCarey
Get it from Amazon for $23.99.