31 Things To Buy When You Decide It's Finally Time To Do All The Chores You've Been Neglecting
*checks calendar* hmmm it appears that today is the day I finally clean my oven.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A magnetic meal planning pad with a detachable shopping list for when you want to really commit to cooking at home.
3. And if you're not interested in grocery shopping, a subscription to EveryPlate, a service that will just ship you everything you need to create delicious homemade meals.
4. How Not to Kill Your Houseplant — a helpful guide to consult when you want to try to care for something more demanding than a plastic cactus.
6. A pet hair remover that'll pull all the fur off your belongings. It turns out that white fur coat you own is actually a black denim jacket???
7. A makeup brush shampoo to ensure that the brushes that touch your delicate face are in tip-top shape.
8. A teeny-tiny trashcan that fits in your car's cup holder so you have no excuse for all the gum wrappers and tissues littering the passenger seat.
11. Drawer liners that extend the life of your produce, in case wilted spinach was the only thing standing between you and making yourself a healthy meal.
12. A pack of silicone straws so you can keep sipping on your bevvies but without harming any sea turtles in the process. Expect a thank you note from Mother Nature in the mail.
13. An Aerogarden countertop garden for a foolproof way to grow fresh herbs at home. Pizza night is gonna be sooo much better with basil you grew all by yourself.
14. A tongue scraper to rid yourself of all the nasty goo on your tongue. Bad breath stands no chance against you when you're armed with one of these babies.
15. A foot stretcher and spiky ball for plantar fasciitis sufferers who keep saying they're gonna stretch and then end up sitting on the couch relaxing instead. This rocker turns stretching into a fun game!
16. A clothes folding board to get neat and tidy duds every dang time. No more drawers brimming with crumpled clothing!
17. A bottle of liquid, peeling latex — paint it around your nail before applying your nail polish. No matter how sloppy you are, your manicure will always look neat when you pull away the latex guard.
18. A drawer liner that forces you to stay organized. It has slots for everything, so you can't let your storage space slip back into chaos.
19. A pack of Bottle Bright tablets to revive that old, slimy water bottle you kind of have been ignoring for...months.
20. A ball of slime putty that's really fun to play with — but don't forget to use it to clean up anything with lots of nooks and crannies.
21. A blessedly effective carpet cleaner capable of turning your brown carpet into whatever color it was when you bought it.
22. A wood polish that can miraculously erase water stains and scratches. It's time to start treating your furniture with respect!
23. A hanger organizer to solve your horrible hanger-nest problem you've been suffering through in silence all these years.
24. A shopping bag strap that'll make carrying a bunch of bags at once a total breeze. You're gonna need it now that you're buying all those fruits and veggies!
25. And a Baggu or three to help replace all those plastic bags you normally get at the grocery store.
26. An under-desk peddling device so you can do something about your fidgeting feet that's not, say, kicking your partner for chewing too loudly.
27. An over-the-door hanger that keeps your iron and ironing board within reach. Good luck trying to avoid laundry duties now.
28. A trio of Scotch-Brite stainless steel scrubbers for your more intense cleaning needs. Use 'em on uncoated cookware, broilers, and more.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.