We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A trio of jumbo butterfly hair clips for anyone looking for a modern spin on the '90s classic.
Promising review: "I was very surprised with the high quality of these butterfly hair clips. The set includes four different colors: one transparent, three translucent (pink, gray, and brown). They stayed put for several hours on my wavy hair (not sure about straight hair though). They open and close easily with one hand. The plastic feels super smooth, shinny and sturdy." —Ale P
Get a pack of four from Amazon for $7.99 (available in two colorways).
2. A magazine rack that looks like a drawing that popped off the page. It'll be a sleek way to display magazines, letters, and — OK — clutter.
5. A variety pack of hard candies spiced with traditional Mexican flavors that will delight the senses. Spicy, sweet, and tangy all come together to create flavor magic.
Tamalitoz is a Latinx- and Queer-owned business based in Texas. This ribbon-style candy is filled with a mild chili lime seasoning, making for a tangy, sweet treat. It was started in a tiny candy store in Mexico City by husband-and-husband team, Jack and Dec.
Promising review: "I once tried these after seeing them in a check out line, and now I am completely in love. They are the perfect mixture of sweet, spicy, and salty! Since I go through them pretty fast, this is a great way to get all the flavors for a good price at once. They do tend to get stuck together in transit, especially traveling in Florida, but I’ve never had trouble separating them by gently patting the bag. If these candies pique your interest, just go ahead and buy them!" —Mina
Get five bags from Amazon for $29.99.
6. A watering can shaped like a toucan. Get it? A tou-can?
Promising review: "I love this little guy. He's deceptively small; he holds about a liter and a half. The only thing is that when I fill him up, I have to block the beak hole with my finger to keep the water from spilling out as he fills up. The arc the water comes out at also takes a little getting used to, and because of the beak shape there's a bit of dribble when you tip him back. I named him Pete." —Quinn
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.
10. Youthforia's BYO Blush Oil that boasts a unique color-changing formula that reacts to your skin’s natural pH level. It's also buildable, so the color will feel 100% you!
It's also packed with 20 plant-based antioxidant-dense oils so you don't have to worry if you fall asleep wearing it! It's suitable for all skin types, fragrance free, vegan, and cruelty free.
Youthforia is an Asian- and woman-owned small business that aims to make makeup that's so good for your skin you can sleep in it. The founder, Fiona Co Chan, even tested the blush by sleeping in it for two months. They are passionate about being environmentally friendly and not using fossil fuels or gross toxins in their products.
Promising review: "Dewy and glowy. I tried it over makeup and it appeared as a strong pink shade but settled to a flushed, glowy color. I had my little sister try it too because I wanted to see the color change again and it lasted a really long time on her. The texture was smooth and it was easy to rub in and blend out." —Summer
12. A bottle of Bachan's beloved BBQ sauce that's truly a top-tier condiment. You'll want to soak everything in your fridge in this magical elixir.
Bachan's is a Japanese-owned small business founded by Justin Gill. The sauce is inspired by his grandmother, Judy Yokoyama's recipe. Resisting advice to cut costs and water down this beloved sauce, Gill prioritized maintaining its integrity and only using clean ingredients. Their sauce is cold-filled, vegan, small-batch, non-GMO, BPA-free, and preservative-free.
I've tried this sauce and immediately made everyone I know try it as well. It's the kind of sauce that makes you go "oh...wow, oh WOW" when you taste it.
13. A Sauberkugel, or a cleaning ball that picks up crumbs, lint, and debris as it rolls around your bag.
Promising review: "This little ball is genius!! Rolls around in my purse; which I live out of. It picks up a lot lint, debris, or even crumbs. Easy to find with the bright pink. Just remove and wash, and it’s ready to go again. The price was great and something I can use for years. If you live out of your purse this a must-have!!" —dj3biggs
Get it from Amazon for $12.99+ (available in two colors).
17. A mini fisherman who sits on the edge of your pot and holds onto a single piece of spaghetti that you can take a bite of when you wanna see if the pasta is ready.
19. A fancy switch plate cover because HELLO everything in your home can and should be fancy as all heck.
Promising review: "These are absolutely beautiful! If I ever move, I'm taking them with me. You may think they're a little pricey, but they're REALLY heavy and far nicer than the stuff you find at the local hardware store. I bought the switch plate, outlet plates, and even a blank plate to cover an old electrical box left behind by DIRECTV." —Karebow
Get it from Amazon for $15+ (available in seven finishes).
21. A wall-mounted cat scratcher for design-lovers who want their cat to have a proper place to scratch. And by proper, I mean ✨aesthetic✨.
Promising review: "This is no ordinary cat scratcher! It's sleek, well made, and takes up minimal space (which makes a big difference in our smaller home)! Our cat has been a complete terror lately, moving on from shredding our couch to literally tearing the paint off our walls. This seemed like the perfect fix, as it attaches to the wall. I rubbed some cat nip on it and set it down flat to get our cat used to it and then hung it on the wall a few hours later. So far so good, he seemed to take to it really quickly! This company just released this product, and I feel like my purchase really mattered. This has quality, style, and excellent customer service! I would 100% buy this product again and anything else they make!" —Bearash
Get it from Amazon for $39.99.
22. A three-ingredient moisturizing stick that lets you nourish your skin on the go. Hate having to always wash your hands before re-applying moisturizer? Bam! Stick.
Consider it like a midday skin pick-me-up! This thing uses matcha tea powder to help reduce the appearance of dark under-eyes, plus coconut oil and beeswax to moisturize.
Promising review: "This is basically magic! I use it on my lips and dry elbows at night, and they’re moisturized by morning. When my skin is red and sensitive, this soothes it. Plus, it smells so good and is very convenient!" —Chloe
24. A mystical wireless phone charger for anyone who prefers fantasy over the sci-fi reality we live in.
Magic = unexplained science! This spell circle works with iPhones 11 and up, and Samsung Galaxys S8 and up.
Promising review "Product works great, looks cool, gives my nightstand a bit of magical flair without being so ostentatious that it keeps me up at night unlike some other magic circle chargers. AFAIK the runes mean nothing, the only word I can make out along the outer circle is futharc, which is the name of the Norse rune alphabet and is comprised of the first six letters of said alphabet. Most likely the rest of the letters are merely the rest of the alphabet in sequence, the literal rune equivalent of 'ABCDEFG' and so on. Overall, a good find. I am satisfied." —Kevin
Get it from Amazon for $43.49+ (available in three colors).
27. A jar of decadently thick shea body butter that will make you feel like a whipped cream-coated dessert. This can only be a good thing, of course.
Flora & Noor is a Black-owned business that sells vegan, halal, and cruelty-free products.
Promising review: "I received my Flora & Noor whipped body butter today. The first thing I did was go straight to the ingredients. To say that I was impressed with the ALL natural ingredients is an understatement. This body butter smells so wonderful and is unbelievably moisturizing. I used it after sugar scrubbing and shaving my legs. Can we say absolutely soothing and lightweight!!!! ❤️❤️. This will definitely be an automatic buy." —Crystal
Get it from Amazon for $24.